BNP Paribas was formed in 2000 by the merger of Banque Nationale de Paris and Paribas. BNP Paribas Investments Partners Asia Limited, an Asian financial group, sponsors BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
The funds are managed by BNP Paribas Asset Management India Pvt Ltd, which is among the top 10 AMCs in the world. The company follows a highly disciplined, top-down and bottom-up approach for its fund management.
It aims to offer maximum returns with comparatively low risk.
Why Choose BNP Paribas Mutual Fund?
- Optimizing returns with smart strategies: The fund management team at BNP Paribas enables the perfect match of fund to investor’s risk profile and wealth generation requirement. They use their in-depth knowledge and global expertise to satisfy its customers.
- Tax Benefits on select schemes: Company schemes provide investors with the option to reduce taxable income thus, giving investors substantial tax benefits.
- Transparent Approach: BNP Paribas remains committed to providing clear and transparent investment process in order to help the investors.
- Building up Wealth: The company allows first time investors and small scale investors with SIP option for mutual fund investment.
- Strong Advisory Team: BNP Paribas has a great advisory and analytical team in place to guide the investor through all the processes of investment.
Date of setup: April 15, 2004
Sponsor(s): BNP Paribas Investment Partners Asia Limited
Address: BNP Paribas House, 1, North Avenue, Maker Maxity, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E) Mumbai 400051
Tel: 022 - 3370 4000
Fax: 022 - 3370 4294