Canara Bank and a global asset management company from Netherlands, Robeco Group, have come up with a joint venture to form Canara Robeco Mutual Funds. This joint venture intends to combine Robeco’s global experience in asset management with Canara Bank’s experience of Indian markets.
Canara Robeco Mutual Fund is managed Canara Robeco Asset Management Company. In the year 1987, Canbank Mutual Fund was the initial name of mutual fund company before Canara Robeco Mutual Fund. Canara Bank teamed up with Robeco in 2007 and thus Canbank Mutual Fund was then renamed as Canara Robeco Mutual Fund.
Canara Robeco Mutual Fund provides a broad range of investment avenues, including diversified and thematic equity mutual fund schemes, hybrid mutual fund schemes, monthly income plans, and various debt/treasury products. Canara Robeco Mutual Fund Scheme is one of the most rapidly developing mutual funds in the country in terms of overall assets under management (AUM).
Why Choose Canara Robeco Mutual Fund?
- Ease of application: The mutual fund schemes offered by the company are accessible both online as well as offline.
- Online Services: Almost all the services and schemes offered by the company are online and just a click away. Acquiring, transactions, and management of mutual funds has become much easier.
- Easy SIP Option: Canara Robeco Mutual Fund offers a wide range of SIP plans that cater to the needs of investors.
- Tax Benefits: Canara Robeco offers mutual fund schemes that full under ELSS (Equity Linked Savings Scheme) category. Under these, investors can avail tax benefits.
- Hassel Free Process: Investing with Canara Robeco Mutual Fund is hassle free and easy. Investors can also easily track their online application form
Date of setup: December 19, 1987
Sponsor(s): Canara Bank/ Robeco Group N.V., The Netherlands
Address: Construction House, 4th Floor, 5, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai 400 001